Why a Bouquet Subscription?
- Well, why not? Treat yourself- you deserve it!
- Bouquet subscriptions make a great gift (we can provide a gift certificate if you require one)
- Bring flowers into your business; share the beauty of fresh flowers with your employees and customers.
- Fresh, locally grown flowers delivered on the schedule you choose, without the hassle of having to re-order each time.
- Bouquet subscribers receive the best flowers from our farm, and also the first available flowers from the farm before any are offered to the public.
- We grow unique varieties of flowers, and your flowers will actually smell like flowers!
- You know exactly where your flowers are coming from and the practices that go into growing them (we grow our flowers without the use of pesticides).
- You’ll receive a monthly email update about what’s going on at the farm, delivery details, and what flowers you can expect in your bouquet.
- The bouquets will be wrapped in a kraft paper sleeve; vases will not be provided for these bouquets.
- Our bouquets will reflect what is growing seasonally and locally on our farm. Seasons change, and so will the flowers in your bouquet. We cannot guarantee that there will be specific flowers in your bouquets, and we cannot take requests for certain flowers, but have no doubt your bouquet will be beautiful and bountiful.
- Bouquet subscribers receive the best flowers from our farm, and also the first available flowers from the farm before any are offered to the public. If there is a limited supply of flowers at any point in the season, subscription holders receive first priority.
- We can deliver to your home or business. In Biggar, you may choose to pick them up from 301 Main Street (old CIBC building) during their normal business hours. We are looking to add a pickup location in Unity; if/when this becomes available we will notify you and you may choose this option for your bouquet deliveries.
- Battleford subscribers meet at the south town Tim Horton’s parking lot along Hwy #4 for bouquet pick up.
- Your first bouquet will also include a complimentary flower bucket to leave out in case you are not available to receive your flowers. Please ensure the pail is set outside and filled with water; we will place the flowers in a sheltered, yet visible location.
- Your flower subscription will be delivered on a Monday, and we will send an email confirmation ahead of the first delivery to inform you when your subscription will begin, with continued correspondence throughout the season on delivery dates.
- The start time of the subscription delivery could be delayed slightly if the flowers are not quite ready.
- If you are away on holidays for a delivery, we may be able to delay your delivery until a later date, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do this- please contact us in advance. You may instead choose to gift your bouquet to a friend and have them pick up your bouquet from your house or the pick up location.
The Fine Print
- Once you sign up, we are unable to cancel or refund your subscription, but you are able to gift or transfer your subscription to someone else so they may receive the bouquets instead.
- If there is a crop failure, and we are unable to provide you with a bouquet, we will refund you the full amount of the undelivered product(s).
- If you choose to have your bouquet delivered to the pick-up location, there are no replacements for forgotten bouquets; flowers that aren’t picked up will be donated.