- The bouquets will be wrapped in a kraft paper sleeve; vases will not be provided for these bouquets.
- Our bouquets will reflect what is growing seasonally and locally on our farm. Seasons change, and so do the flowers in your bouquet. We cannot guarantee that there will be specific flowers in your bouquets, and we cannot take requests for certain flowers, but have no doubt your bouquet will be beautiful and bountiful.
- Bouquet subscribers receive the best flowers from our farm, and also the first available flowers from the farm before any are offered to the public. If there is a limited supply of flowers at any point in the season, subscription holders receive first priority.
- Each bouquet is $27 + tax
- The Monthly Subscription is $149.85 total for 5 bouquets ($135 + $14.85 tax)
- One time fee for home/business delivery in Biggar town limits is $5
- We can deliver to your home or business, you can also choose pick them up from up from 301 Main Street (old CIBC building) during their normal business hours.
- Your first bouquet will also include a complimentary flower bucket to leave out in case you are not available to receive your flowers. Please ensure the pail is set outside and filled with water; we will place the flowers in a sheltered, yet visible location.
- Your flower subscription will be delivered on a Monday, and I will send an email confirmation ahead of the first delivery to inform you when your subscription will begin, with continued correspondence throughout the season on delivery dates.
- The start time of the subscription delivery could be delayed slightly if the flowers are not quite ready.
- If you are away on holidays for a delivery date, we may be able to delay your delivery until a later date, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do this. You may instead choose to gift your bouquet to a friend and have them pick up your bouquet from your house or the pick up location.
The Fine Print
- Once you sign up, we are unable to cancel or refund your subscription, but you are able to gift or transfer your subscription to someone else so they may receive the bouquets instead.
- If there is a crop failure, and I am unable to provide you with a bouquet, I will refund you the full amount of the undelivered product(s).
- If you choose to have your bouquet delivered to the pick-up location, there are no replacements for forgotten bouquets; flowers that aren’t picked up will be donated.
What Purchasing a Bouquet Subscription Means to Our Flower Farm
- With your purchase a of bouquet subscription, we are able to better plan our crops and schedules for the upcoming season.
- It gives us a much needed financial boost at a time where we have many bills due (fall bulb orders, seeds for the year, infrastructure)
- Thank you so much for your support!